In 2020, Dr. T. Hasan Johnson created ONYX Inc, an online-based company that uses research and analysis to uplift Black Boys and Men socially, educationally, and politically.
This is accomplished in five primary ways:
1) The production of research on Black Males in the United States.
2) Programmatically developing high school and college-aged Black Males.
3) Written online blog articles and media on contemporary issues relevant to blackness and manhood.
4) The production of relevant audio and visual media content.
5) Taught online courses in Black Male Studies.
Each corresponds with the list above: